- That God would continue to speak to hearts about partnering with us in the ministry. Pray for Thomas & Daniel who are praying about coming over to work with us.
- Please keep in prayer the Village Mentorship and Assistance Ministry as well as the evangelistic crusades to further this ministry.
- One by one, getting all of our village churches with official memberships with a recognized church constitution.
Upcoming Special Events:
- Tri-Annual Bible Institute - Masaka - January 6-10, 2020
- Tri-Annual Bible Institute - Kaliro - January 27-31, 2020
- Masaka Baptist College Resume Classes - February 3-4, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Lusana Ind. Baptist Church - January 17-19, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Back to the Bible Baptist Church - February 5, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Ssingiro Ind. Baptist Church - February 7-9, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Watchman Ind. Baptist Church - February 14-16, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Mbirizi Ind. Baptist Church - February 19, 2020
- VMAM Trip to Nkozi Ind. Baptist Church; Word of Life Baptist Church; & Faith Baptist Church - February 21-23, 2020
- Keith Stensaas Family Furlough - March 2020 - January 2021
- Monthly Support for Word of Life Radio
- New radio mast (tower) & transmitter needed for Word of Life Radio
- Shane as he works on staff as an assistant to Pastor Andrew Stensaas at First Baptist Church of Eaton, OH.
- Stanley in Bible College
- Wisdom & Health for Pastor Ddungu Charles
- Shiloh's Health - diabetes
- National Leadership coming out of Masaka Baptist College
- Church Land Transfer - waiting for our land title to be approved
- Homeschooling of our children
- Keith's Health
We are very grateful for the prayer and financial support of God's people that help us minister to the Ugandan people. If you would like to support our ministries here in Uganda with monthly financial support or a one-time gift, you may send your donation to one of three places:
c/o Capitol City Baptist Church
Attn. Janet Burdett
1300 Redd Street
Austin, TX 78745
Click the button below to donate online:
**Please designate your gift as "monthly support" or, if it is a one time gift, earmark it to the ministry you would like it to go to. (i.e. Word of Life Radio, Village Mentorship & Assistance Ministry, Bibles, Christmas, etc.)