- That God would continue to speak to hearts about partnering with us in the ministry.
- Please keep in prayer the Village Mentorship and Assistance Ministry (VMAM) as well as the evangelistic crusades to further this ministry.
- One by one, getting all of our village churches with official memberships with a recognized church constitution.
- That the Lord will use Uganda Baptist Radio to reach Ugandans worldwide for Jesus Christ. www.ugandabaptistradio.com
Upcoming Special Events:
- VMAM Pastoral Training in Kaliro - September 18-25
- Sally's trip to the States in September
- Masaka Baptist College classes starting on September 20, 21
- Tri-annual Bible Institute (Masaka) - October 4-8, 2021
- ORH Medical Clinic in Buzirango at the Back to the Bible Baptist Church - October 26-29, 2021
- Pray for wisdom for pastors and church leaders both in the USA and in Uganda. This COVID-19 situation is giving Satan an opportunity to close our churches and try to bring the ministry of reaching the lost to a standstill. Pray that we will take a stand and that the church will rise triumphant!!
- Additional Monthly Ministry Support
- Shane & Rachel as they work on staff as an assistant to Pastor Andrew Stensaas at First Baptist Church of Eaton, OH.
- Shae-Lynn, & Shiloh in Bible College
- Shae-Lynn's Health
- Wisdom for our ministry leaders in Uganda
- Shiloh's Health - diabetes
- National Leadership coming out of Masaka Baptist College
- Homeschooling of our children
- Laborers for the Harvest
We are very grateful for the prayer and financial support of God's people that help us minister to the Ugandan people. If you would like to support our ministries here in Uganda with monthly financial support or a one-time gift, you may send your donation to one of three places:
c/o Capitol City Baptist Church
Attn. Janet Burdett
1300 Redd Street
Austin, TX 78745
Click the button below to donate online:
**Please designate your gift as "monthly support" or, if it is a one time gift, earmark it to the ministry you would like it to go to. (i.e. Word of Life Radio, Village Mentorship & Assistance Ministry, Bibles, Christmas, etc.)