- That God would continue to speak to hearts about partnering with us in the ministry. Pray for Thomas & Daniel who are praying about coming over to work with us.
- Please keep in prayer the Village Mentorship and Assistance Ministry as well as the evangelistic crusades to further this ministry.
- One by one, getting all of our village churches with official memberships with a recognized church constitution.
Upcoming Special Events:
- Masaka Baptist College Classes - 3rd Term (September 17 up to December 4, 2018)
- Tri-annual Bible Institute North (October 22-26, 2018)
- Trip to Israel (November 7-18, 2018)
- Ladies Conference - Masaka (December 3-5, 2018)
- Wedding of Kizza & Florence (December 8, 2018)
- MIBC Missions Conference (December 13-16)
- Tri-annual Bible Institute - Masaka (January 7-11, 2019)
- Masaka Baptist College Graduation (January 11, 2019)
- Monthly Support for Word of Life Radio
- New Diesel Generator for Word of Life Radio
- Motorcycle for Pastor Kasajja - needed for his ministry in overseeing approximately 50 village churches - ANSWERED PRAYER!!
- Application and Provision for our Certificate of Residency - ANSWERED PRAYER, but continue to pray for the $1300 balance needed for this Certificate
- Shane as he works on staff as an assistant to Pastor Andrew Stensaas at First Baptist Church of Eaton, OH.
- Stanley in Bible College
- Wisdom & Health for Pastor Ddungu Charles
- Shiloh's Health - diabetes
- National Leadership coming out of Masaka Baptist College
- Church Land Transfer - waiting for our land title to be approved
- Homeschooling of our children
- Keith's Health
We are very grateful for the prayer and financial support of God's people that help us minister to the Ugandan people. If you would like to support our ministries here in Uganda with monthly financial support or a one-time gift, you may send your donation to one of three places:
c/o Capitol City Baptist Church
Attn. Janet Burdett
1300 Redd Street
Austin, TX 78745
Click the button below to donate online:
**Please designate your gift as "monthly support" or, if it is a one time gift, earmark it to the ministry you would like it to go to. (i.e. Word of Life Radio, Church planting, Providence Vocational Institute, Bibles, Christmas, etc.)