- That God would continue to speak to hearts about partnering with us in the ministry. Pray for Thomas & Daniel who are praying about coming over to work with us.
- Please keep in prayer the Village Mentorship and Assistance Ministry as well as the evangelistic crusades to further this ministry.
- One by one, getting all of our village churches with official memberships with a recognized church constitution.
Upcoming Special Events:
- Keith Stensaas Family Furlough - in July and August will are scheduled to be in Nevada, Idaho, Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, North & South Carolina, and the great State of Texas.
- Shae-Lynn and Shiloh will be starting Bible College in August
- Shane will be marrying Rachel King on September 26th
- Pray for wisdom for pastors and church leaders both in the USA and in Uganda. This COVID-19 pandemic is giving Satan an opportunity to close our churches and try to bring the ministry of reaching the lost to a standstill. Pray that we will take a stand and that the church will rise triumphant!!
- Additional Monthly Ministry Support
- Funds for a new radio mast (tower), antenna, coaxial cable, & transmitter needed for Word of Life Radio. We are currently at 20% of the need being met.
- Shane as he works on staff as an assistant to Pastor Andrew Stensaas at First Baptist Church of Eaton, OH.
- Stanley in Bible College
- Wisdom & Health for Pastor Ddungu Charles
- Shiloh's Health - diabetes
- National Leadership coming out of Masaka Baptist College
- Homeschooling of our children
- Keith's Health
We are very grateful for the prayer and financial support of God's people that help us minister to the Ugandan people. If you would like to support our ministries here in Uganda with monthly financial support or a one-time gift, you may send your donation to one of three places:
c/o Capitol City Baptist Church
Attn. Janet Burdett
1300 Redd Street
Austin, TX 78745
Click the button below to donate online:
**Please designate your gift as "monthly support" or, if it is a one time gift, earmark it to the ministry you would like it to go to. (i.e. Word of Life Radio, Village Mentorship & Assistance Ministry, Bibles, Christmas, etc.)